Get Started As a Seller of The Teacher’s Hustle
Getting Started as a Seller TheTeachersHustle.Com
- Get- Registered –Registration begins with an option to register as a buyer or seller. Choose to register as a seller. Your registration will automatically enable you to also purchase Hustles, or to act as a buyer if necessary within your account. Once you register you will receive an email confirmation.
- Verify Email Address –Once registered you will receive a verification email. Please verify your email so that you can get started. Check your SPAM if you do not receive your verification email. If you still have problems contact support at here.
- Choose a Membership Levels/Subscriptions ( Gold Level Recommended) – You will be taken to the membership levels page after registration. You have the option to begin with the Bronze membership (Free) or Gold membership ($50). Please check benefits of each level at com/subscriptions . You must be logged in to access the subscriptions page.
- Please read Terms and Conditions , as you have already accepted them. It explains everything you need to know about the site. It speaks of what is prohibited, copyrights and trademark violations and more.
- Create a profile – Once your account is all set up, it is time to create your profile by adding an image, bio, your expertise and payment information. You can do everything you need to do within your account, and see every aspect of what is transpiring.
- Post a Job(Hustle)– Now that your profile is set up, it’s all systems go! It’s time to create, post, publish your first Job or Hustle. You will need to post an image and be familiar with the terms of your offerings. So check Terms and Conditions where all terms are explained. You can post multiple jobs. The number allowed is based on your membership level.
- Post a Request- Even though you are a seller, you can also purchase Hustles(jobs), in the event you need to hire a freelancer. You can search for jobs, but you can also create a custom request if you can not find what you are looking for. Your request includes the specifics of what you want done. A Seller can get view your post and reply if they are able to do the job.
- Hustles vs. Requests – So confusing I know. To clear things up here are the definitions of both.
- A Hustle or Job, is a post created by a seller who is letting the world know what types of work they can offer to a buyer.
- A Request is a post created by a buyer, when they do not see a Hustle, or job that suits their needs. A request is a customized to a buyers particular need. A seller can respond to the request and create a job that suits the buyer’s needs.
Go for it Sellers. The Teacher’s Hustle Team wishes you the very very best. Go forth and freelance.